Intermittent Fasting – Dallas, TX
The Natural Way to Achieve a Better Quality of Life
Looking to lose a few pounds and take control of your health and wellbeing? At Designs for Wellness, Dr. T and his team can design a customized weight loss plan that incorporates intermittent fasting in Dallas. When hearing the word “fasting,” you may begin to think that forgoing food isn’t such a good idea, however, the benefits that can come from the inclusion of this safe and effective solution will have you seeing results much quicker. If you are interested in learning more about intermittent fasting and how it can help you, contact our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. T.
How Does Intermittent Fasting Work?
When enrolling in a program that incorporates intermittent fasting, you may be a bit apprehensive at first. This is completely understandable but after a consultation and thorough explanation from Dr. T, you will soon realize why this is a necessary aspect of any successful weight loss program in Dallas.
The way it works is depending on your current health, individual needs, and desired goals, Dr. T will identify a designating fasting program that will help you to see results. By not eating for an extended period of time, your body begins to generate human growth hormones that are produced by the pituitary gland.
This, in combination with additional aspects of our weight loss program, will help to increase your energy, reduce your insulin resistance, and shed a few or a hundred pounds.
What Are Its Benefits?
By participating in a program that includes intermittent fasting, you won’t start “cold turkey.” Instead, Dr. T will provide you with small doses of Wellbutrin, bupropion, or phentermine – all forms of appetite suppressants that will decrease your desire to eat. This will make the process much easier instead of just relying on your own will power. Over time, you will begin to notice the tremendous benefits that can come from fasting, such as:
- It helps to reduce chronic inflammation and benefit those with autoimmune diseases
- It works to improve various health conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, Arthritis, Asthma, Multiple Sclerosis, and individuals who have had a stroke
- It can minimize your risk for developing Type 2 diabetes by reducing your insulin resistance
- You will most likely lose weight and enjoy a slimmer waistline
- You will be able to better concentrate because of improved brain functionality
- You may begin to notice improved sleeping patterns
- It can help to build up your immune system, making your body more able to fight off infection
Why You Should Consider Dr. Tyuluman for Intermittent Fasting
One particular patient of ours, Denise, achieved a transformational weight loss because of her commitment to our program. By incorporating intermittent fasting, she never needed to count a single calorie and lost 50 pounds after starting the program in January 2019.
As a medical doctor who specializes in weight loss for both men and women, Dr. T believes people can achieve a greater quality of life by managing their weight. With years of experience working in obstetrics and gynecology, his continued passion for helping his patients make valuable lifestyle changes includes identifying ways for individuals to lose body fat, decrease insulin resistance, and increase stamina as they grow older.
With Dr. T, you can expect:
- No judgment when you arrive for your consultation
- A customized plan based on your individual needs and goals
- Dramatic results that will leave you feeling more energized, healthier, and more confident in your appearance, health, and wellbeing