Botox® – Dallas, TX
Where Youthful Appearances Reappear
At Designs for Wellness, Dr. Tyuluman is a gynecologist in Dallas who aims to provide his patients with solutions that will improve their appearance and minimize the effects of aging. While no one can stop the aging process, there are methods of treatments that can be used to “turn back the clock” on your appearance. With the help of Botox® in Dallas, Dr. T and his team can remove fine lines and wrinkles from various areas of your face, resulting in a smooth, tighter, more youthful appearance. If you are interested in learning more about how Botox® can help you turn back time, contact our office to schedule a consultation today.
Who is a Good Candidate for Botox®?
Individuals who are looking to receive Botox® treatment must first be considered a qualified candidate. For those who have neuromuscular disorders, facial muscle weakness, diabetes, deep scarring, or certain skin disorders on or near the desired injection site, Botox® will not be right for you. However, if you are in good health, over the age of 18, and are not pregnant or nursing, there is a good chance you can receive Botox® injections.
Ultimately, Dr. T will determine whether this form of aesthetic treatment is right for you once he examines your facial features and reviews your medical history.
How Botox® Works
Botox® is an FDA-approved substance that works to reduce fine lines and wrinkles in Dallas. There are various reasons as to why these lines develop, including a reduction of collagen, damage to the skin because of overexposure to sunlight, cellular changes, and of course, repeated facial movements (i.e. smiling, frowning, laughing, and even anger).
By injected small amounts of Botox® into various areas of your face, the solution will temporarily paralyze the muscles that can cause frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines. Not only does it produce a smoother appearance, but it gives patients a more youthful glow.
How Long Results Will Last
Botox® is designed to last anywhere from 3-4 months. Of course, the lasting effects of your treatment are dependent upon how well you take care of your skin after receiving your injections. You can begin to see noticeable results within just a few days, but it is important that you follow some simple do’s and don’ts when it comes to receiving Botox®:
- Do remain upright for a few hours after your treatment, as this will prevent the solution from moving to other areas.
- Do avoid spending too much time outside or engaging in strenuous activity immediately following your treatment, as you will need to keep your body cool to ensure the substance does not disperse to other areas of your face.
- Don’t apply pressure when washing your face. Gentle motions are best to help the Botox® reach the necessary cells for maximum results.
- Don’t wear tight hats or facial accessories, as it can reduce the likeliness of Botox® reaching the designated areas of your face.
Benefits of Botox®
Botox® offers advantages and benefits that cannot be achieved with other aesthetic solutions. For decades, patients have relied on the safety and effectiveness Botox® provides, often returning to their doctor for follow-up treatments to maintain longer-lasting results.
Some of the most common benefits you will find with Botox® include:
- Quick results that temporarily eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. As an FDA-approved cosmetic procedure, Botox® can turn back the clock on your facial appearance, significantly reducing lines that form when you laugh, smile, frown, or even squint.
- Boosted confidence because of the renewed mental health you will experience as a result of looking and feeling better about your overall appearance. When you like what you see in the mirror, you will exude greater confidence when surrounded by others.
- A more youthful appearance that allows you to temporarily “stop” the effects of aging and recapture a smoother, more elegant aesthetic.
- It’s a non-surgical procedure that can be completed in a matter of minutes. It is a desirable and popular option for anyone who would rather avoid surgery and still receive dramatic results.