Benefits of Healthy Living – Dallas, TX
Why Prevention is Key to Living a Healthier, Longer Life
You want to make the right decisions when it comes to your health and daily lifestyle, right? Unfortunately, for many, the temptations of fast food, the fatigue of a busy schedule, and increased stress often lead to the wrong and unhealthy choices, which can negatively impact both your body and mind. At Designs for Wellness, Dr. Tyuluman specializes in weight loss, the prevention of weight gain, and hormone therapy – all of which can work together to ensure you reap the benefits of healthy living in Dallas. By using preventive methods to combat obesity, diabetes, heart attacks, high cholesterol, and low energy, we can work to put you on the path to a healthier you.
Problems That Can Occur When Not Living a Healthy Lifestyle
It should come as no surprise that when you forgo a healthy lifestyle and opt for unhealthy foods, lying on the couch, and avoiding ways to handle stress, it will negatively impact all areas of your body. From your brain to heart to lungs and even your hormones, you could be facing a serious decline in your overall health while spending countless dollars going to the doctor and undergoing treatment.
When you choose to avoid a healthy lifestyle, you can expect to experience some of the following problems:
Ways to Embrace a Healthy Lifestyle
If any of the above-mentioned problems sound like a nightmare, it’s time to let our team at Designs for Wellness help you get on track to a healthier, more active lifestyle. A few ways you can start the process include:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy – When your hormones are working as they should, it can wreak havoc on your body’s ability to function properly. By seeing Dr. T for hormone replacement therapy, you can start to feel like yourself again by boosting your physical health and preventing various diseases, such as weight gain or obesity, diabetes, hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, and more.
- Weight Loss - Losing weight isn’t always so simple; however, finding the right weight loss center in Dallas can help make it much easier. As a medical doctor who specializes in preventing weight gain, Dr. T can set you up with your personal weight loss and management program that includes a customized nutrition plan, sugar detox, intermittent fasting, and FDA-approved medication to help curb cravings. Not to mention, you’ll have a team of experts walking alongside you to ensure you stick to the program and achieve long-lasting, life-changing results.
- Exercise – In combination with eating healthier foods, getting plenty of exercise will help you get on your feet and feel greater energy. Exercise is one of the most effective ways to combat many of the most common health-related problems and conditions. No matter if you choose swimming, aerobics, walking, running, kickboxing, or yoga, moving your body will help you maintain a healthier weight, keep your blood sugar levels in check, improve your gut health, help you sleep better, improve your mood, and increase your energy.
- Undergo Regular Breast Examinations – For both men and women, breast cancer is a real risk, which is why it is important to be screened regularly as well as perform self-examinations at home. Dr. T and our team also recommend using Metformin to reduce the risk.
- Find Ways to Destress – Stress is one of the most common contributors to weight gain, heart disease, poor gut health, and other serious health problems. Whether it is reading a book, taking a walk, talking to a professional counselor, or spending time with close friends, finding ways to lower your stress will help in creating a healthier lifestyle.